Welcome to the Wianno Club
Thank you for considering the Wianno Club as a place of employment, where we are committed to a very high standard of service in all we do. We are excited that an energetic, enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking person like you is interested in our organization. As members of the Wianno Club team, we are committed to upholding a strong code of ethics that includes mutual respect, trust, responsibility, and understanding for one another.
The Wianno Club offers a wide variety of services: casual and fine dining, golf, tennis, pickleball, paddle, ocean-front and lake-front beaches, guest rooms, banquet events, fitness, and other classes and activities.
In 2023 we are offering a generous compensation packet to our employees including:
- competitive wages
- a sign-on bonus of $250 for all full-time, seasonal, hourly employees
- a $200 referral bonus for the referrer after the referred employee completes 30 days of employment
- a retention bonus of $1 for every hour worked between March 1 and the end of the season for all seasonal, hourly employees
- low-cost, on-campus housing (limited availability)
- free meals
- paid sick time
- 401K plan (based on eligibility)
NOTE: We are not open for the 2022 - 2023 winter season. Applications for summer 2023 will be accepted after January 1, 2023. We will NOT be sponsoring out-of-country H2B petitions.
For questions and assistance, please contact us at [email protected].